Friday, April 24, 2020

MCO and work from home

Hello everyone

You must be wondering am I not working and taking free vacation at home during this MCO period. Well, I do work from home guys but it doesn't mean thats all im doing this whole time.

Working from home package includes countless e-meeting, never ending discussion in whatsapp groups, receiving lots and lots of complaint from clients, e-discussion at odd hours thus disrupting our normal routine at home. We even have to put on hold some chores to ensures the work given is done. I'm ok with that but I pity the one with family, who has thousands other matters to tend to at home. Not to forget, this "new normal" we are living in develop quite handful of stress as well. This blogging thing actually had given me spaces to write about anything but work.

I'm here to write things that I love, so work is the last thing to be written here now. I do have a few problems/difficulties that others might consider lame but does effect my situation in a great way. Thank you for those who offer help and I hope others who deemed to understand, please stop talking behind my back. Please consult me directly.

Endure my writing, leave if you must but never pass judgement to others. Our unworthy opinion might somehow affect others thought and the chain continues. Let's stop the chain as we diligently follow the MCO to stop covid19 chains as well.

See you again



No comments:

Post a Comment