Wednesday, February 25, 2009

what lies behind my name...


What lies behind my name???
selalu terfikir...and selalu teringat apa mak cakap...
"nama ijah kalau eja jawi mksdnya 'penghafaz Al-Quran' "
tp klu buang initial 'K' tu mksdnya 'penjaga'
hmm... i always wonder...do the name that people use to call me bring any significant meaning...
maybe x de la signifikan pon but...i found something interesting...
people who knows me with different name have different perception towards me...
is it true???its for you to decide and analyze...
here's the list...

khafizah - the one who get those flying colours since school

khaf - the one yg people mark as muka sgt garang cm singa betina nak mengamuk...tp klu kenal betul2 tak denye garang...hehehe...

ijah - the one yang diorg panggil akak yang caring & penyayang dan adik yang manja...

kap / kapkapudang - the one yang kepala asyik weng 24/7

zafiqa - the one yg people seek for advice and comfort

zafiqa_nurain - the one who is known as the miss-optimist-all-the-time in the internet

so...you knows me as who???
whatever the name is...
its all come back to a same person...me...
so..thanks for sticking up with me...no matter what




No comments:

Post a Comment