Wednesday, August 4, 2010

new sem

new sem had started three weeks back
i guess i've turn into someone new this semester
more 'active', more emotional, more melodramtic...hahahahaha...turning into a more 'unique' me...

i've join several student's activities
i think i've join a lot of activities within 3 weeks...let see...i think i'm involved in almost 5 activities up to this Ramadhan...wow...that's a lot for a postgrad who have no obligation towards college activities...
people had been asking, why do you do this? why did you join us?...i've no idea actually...i just want to do something...i have much free time(especially weekends)...and i want to do something more than just my usual-boring-lab work...and i feel like i can do those things...and they accepted me with arms wide open...having someone with so much experience will benefited them a lot (am i that experienced?wow...they think so)...so now i'm preparing myself for two major event...ADIKKU SAYANG (as a fasilitator) and IHYA' RAMADHAN (as a chef)...that conclude my schedule...this month

i've read three different books (or novels) in different genre within this 3 weeks time...heh...i gain a lot from reading The Secret Garden (written by Frances Hodgson Burnett), Salahuddin Ayubi (Abdul Latip Talip) and Untuk Awak Teja Aulia(Syud)...its reading fever for me actually...having so much book to read (besides those boring journal) is really fun... 

after reading UATA...the story reminds me of my close friend, bestfriend, long time ago...i don't know where is he right now...i can't contact him...i don't have his phone number and email...how pathetic...all i have is maybe a memory of certain occasion...memory of us fighting like boys always does...and the memories of us with our family...that's it...and i miss him so much...ohhh...(its me being melodramatic...again)

missing someone you have lost connection is really painful...it makes me look and feel miserable...it makes me feel lost and helpless(sometimes)...but i know he is okay...he's trying to live well...struggle to achieved his dreams(that's for sure)...and maybe having plan to get married(already?...that soon??? i guess not yet)...heh...talking about someone from the past in which i haven't set eyes on him since 3 years ago...

and finally...my health...is not as good as my 'appetite' toward books...i have a major stomach ache this week...and it surprise me even more when the doctor said her diagnosis...owh...how awful to hear such news...i even forget to tell the doctor to supply me with cough syrup...its shocking...even my mom was speechless when i say the details of the doctor's diagnosis last night (via phone of course)...and i don't even know what to do about it (am i suppose to do something???)...

i pray for my parents health...i pray for my own health...i pray for a better reading session...i pray for the 2 major event to be successfully executed...i pray for the success of my study...i pray for the success of all my friend...i pray for all Muslim to live their life well...and i pray for the better days to come... 


UATA = Untuk Awak Teja Aulia, credit to Syud for such a beautiful story...

No comments:

Post a Comment