Monday, August 16, 2010

birthday...

thanks for all the wishes...i hope that the wishes come true...Ameen...
having birthday in Ramadhan is such a blessing...i thank the first and foremost Allah the most beneficient, the most merciful for giving me life...for giving me a chance to experience another Ramadhan...for giving me time to correct all the wrong doing i've done along 25 years alive...
i've got early wishes from adik-adik SKP K13...with very unique and creative cards and gifts...thanks to Shashi, Hawa, Fatimah and the rest...
to Mira and Uji, whose shared the same birthday...i wish you all happiness and cheerful year ahead...
hehehe...just finish reading fa's blog...she wrote something about life at usm, her math test, her chemistry subject and aha...the surat minta kahwin awal thingy...
i've read the letter...its nice to have youngsters to think in such ways...and the writer is actually a guy...it makes me think a lot about my life and marriage...i don't have to write such letter to inform my parents that i want to get married...i'm old enough to decide my life...but still my parents is the most important person i have in my life...so any decision regarding these things should be discussed...and my mom actually had given me green light to proceed with engagement if there are someone i might like...but it seems like there's no one here that might like me (is it???)...i'm hoping my mom could assist me with this...

enough with me and the merapu thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment