Tuesday, July 7, 2009

iche liebe diche

i don't know if i spell the topic correctly...the topic means "I LOVE YOU"
i clearly say that the only person that often accept this three words from me is my parents...
and recently...i've been thinking to consider *secret's idea of confessing my love to others that deserve them...it took me months to think, reconsider and gather my courage to do this...

what does love means to you...for me love means giving love to your love ones unconditionally...bring happiness to them everyday...giving them smile in my face everyday even if i'm not in the mood...always cheer them up...always be by their side come hell or high water...willing to forgive if they're doing wrong to me...willing to sacrifice anything to gain their trust and love...and most importantly i'm willing to give everything just to ensure my love one gets his happy ending here and hereafter...

it may sound corny...but i'm willing to sacrifice anything for my parents...and him...i'm not sure since when i've make up my mind to this conclusion...but i do know that now he has already made up his mind...to get moving to a new phase of new life...to get serious with a woman...and that woman is not me...

what am i feeling???of course i'm quite upset...but then...if that is what he want..and if that is the best for him...i'm letting him go...never mind whether he knew about my feelings or not, doesn't matter if his mate ask him not to contact me and he decide to stop mesagging me...its okay...i'm ready for all these...because all i want to see is his happiness...here and hereafter...insya-Allah...

to you...may Allah blessing be with you all the time...may all our decision was led by Him...i pray that your heart will not deflect from what you've decided earlier...because for me our meeting is just a pit stop, a transit in an airport lounge...maybe we've been on the same bench for half of the day, staring each other, start a conversation, having meals together and i love to have you as a company...but we are heading to a different destination...on a completely 360 degree turn in ur own runway...
i just hope you don't regret our meeting...just remember it as a sweet memory that we've shared...
thanks to you...for leaving a mark in my heart...


*secret is a friend. she's using the name SECRET WHITE in a forum of a web...and she knows me well...very well...

No comments:

Post a Comment