Thursday, June 18, 2009

i love you dad...

father's day dedication

this post is especially dedicated to my dad...the biggest comfort by all means...
truly...i don't even know my dad well...until now...
maybe because i'm not close with him...and i spent most of my time away...
but...after seeing him now...as an old man...my view has changed...

Give me more loving than I've ever had
Make it all better when I'm feelin' sad
Tell me that I'm special even when I know I'm not

dari kecik sampai dah besar ni...ada sorang je la yang bole tahan ngan kedegilan,kekasaran dan ke'ketegaq'kan aku ni...bapa aku...dia...nak kata penyabar, x de la sgt...tp bl datang hal anak2 dia...memang bole kata dia ni extra sabar...lagi2 dpt anak cm aku ni...rebel semedang...

Make me feel good when I hurt so bad
Barely getting mad, I'm so glad I found you
I love being around you
You make it easy, it's as easy as 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4

ingat lagi waktu gaduh ngan budak laki mana ntah...smpi lebam mata bertumbuk segala...bapa aku bole gelak je...tengok anak dara dia lebam cam tu...dia tak de rasa nak marah budak yang tumbuk aku tu...x de nak report kt ustazah...x de rasa nak marah anak dara dia yang terlebih lasak and acting cam boyish habisan ni...dia menerima 'kedegilan'anaknya ni sbgi perkara biasa...budak2 bergaduh...normal...


There's only one thing to do
Three words for you I love you
There's only one way to say
Those three words and that's what I'll do, I love you

i always wanted to say this to him...but i lost my words when i'm with my dad...but deep inside my heart...i love him...very much

Give me more loving from the very start
Piece me back together when I fall apart
Tell me things you never even tell your closest friends

walaupon dari kecil dulu aku ni tak macam abang kakak yang baik tu...bapa masih x kisah nak sayang aku cam anak2 dia yang lain...walaupun physically aku ni jauh langsung klu nak compare ngan abang kakak aku...dia tetap kata aku ni cantik di matanya...aku hanya menyimpan rasa terharu dlm hati...dia tak malu nak mengaku aku ni anak dia walau apa pon...


There's only one thing to do
Three words for you I love you
There's only one way to say
Those three words and that's what I'll do, I love you
I love you

You make it easy, it's easy as 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4
There's only one thing to do
Three words for you I love you
There's only one way to say
Those three words and that's what I'll do, I love you
I love you

1, 2, 3, 4, I love you, I love you

i always wanted to say this to you...that i love you...that i cherish you...that i'll take care of you when you're old...that i'll be with you to the very end...

thank you for being such a great man for the family...thank you being so understanding towards me...thank you for letting me pursue my dreams...thank you for standing by me in my best or worst...thank you for lending me a shoulder to cry on...thank you for all the loving-tender-care that you offer...thank you for everything...


1,2,3,4! Performed by Plain White T's. Written by Tom Higgenson

No comments:

Post a Comment